ConferenceSeries Ltd is currently bringing forth”28th International Conference on Psychiatry & Mental Health" (psychiatry and Mental health 2017) slated on November 20-21, 2017 at Melbourne, Australia. The main theme of our conference is “Modernizing and Accomplishing Mental wellness through Psychology and Psychiatric Empathy” our conference mission is to train and support psychiatrists and other mental health professionals to provide quality care and leadership. Its goal is to ensure optimal care and hope of recovery for individuals who suffer from mental illness, substance abuse or other difficulties through the study of clinical innovations and services to better meet their needs. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Psychiatry and Mental health.
- 200+ Participation (70% Industry: 30% Academia)
- 9+ Keynote Speakers
- 30+ Plenary Speakers
- 3+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Meetings
- Make sales
- Debut new products
- Profile your brand
- Meet new business partners and suppliers
- Develop key relationships
- Educate healthcare, pharma and biotech institutions and academia
Who you will meet?
- Paediatric Neuropsychologist
- Cognitive Neuropsychologist
- Biological Psychologist
- Psychiatric social workers
- Psychiatric nurse practitioners
- Behavioral health administrators
- Primary care providers
Who should sponsor?
- Drug Manufacturers
- Educational Institutes
- Research Centres
Why you should attend?
- Understand and master the rapid and dramatic changes in the practices of psychiatry and behavioral health.
- Learn about clinical innovations to improve patient care.
- Identify and improve mental health disparities in the community.
- Network with colleagues and share solutions to the challenges you face.
- Earn 10-15 CME credits.
- Meet and network with the leaders in psychiatry and Mental health and related disorders.
- Participate in career Development sessions.
- Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer-to peer round tables.
- Hear more perspectives in one place – from large medium and small organisations from Pharma, biotech and academia.
- Learn about new treatment options to help your patients.